Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winter

   I was looking through my phone and realized I'd forgotten to include some things on the blog.

First: Patrick and Aiden went to their cousin's(Keaton) birthday party at Blast Off.  Saying Patrick had a good time would be an understatement.


 Jon and Mike climbed right into the ball pit and showed the boys how it's done.  Patrick thought it was the greatest thing ever to have his dad join in the fun. 

Second:  here's my mom's old kitchen

And then we did this to it


Mostly the kids and I stood around doing this:

This was on Thanksgiving day and we decided to take a hit at it before the construction workers did the next day.  Not going to lie, it was hard.  There are a lot of memories in this kitchen.  A lot of memories.  However, there's something therapeutic about swinging a sledgehammer as hard as you can and I think it was good for all of us. I'm excited to post pictures of the finished product soon.  It looks really great.

Lastly:  Snow!  I'm coming to really love snow.  What has happened to me!?  

Oh, that's right-I had kids.  And I discovered boots.  Who would have thought?

Also, Jon finished his last final today.  Can we all say hallelujah?  But, that subject is for another post.  It deserves one all to itself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment