Monday, November 18, 2013

Our Weekend

This weekend we caught the lovely bug that is going around.  Luckily, Jon and the kids weren't too bad but I was pretty useless.  Even though it seemed like kind of a crappy weekend, I was really lucky because the sickness seemed to hit right around when Jon was getting off of work.  Being the incredibly sweet husband he is, he took care of the kids while I laid in bed and moaned...literally. ;) There are some advantages to being cooped up in a house all weekend.  We had a lot of quality family time that almost made the sickness worth it. Almost.

Throwing two boys in a bathtub is a good way for them to get some energy out while you can just sit and watch.  I put bubble bath in there to make it even more exciting.  The bubbles were quite a hit.  I love how pale Patrick looks next to Aiden.



By the end of the weekend we were all in need of some fresh air and went outside to "play" in the snow, even though it had mostly melted by then.  If you can't tell, we haven't gotten Patrick snow clothes that fit yet(although I just ordered some tonight!).  He's growing like a weed!

I tried to put Aiden in Patrick's snow suit from a couple years ago and it was a little snug.
 I think he lasted a whole two seconds of sitting up before he fell over and started crying.  It was like watching the little kid in Christmas Story.  His little arms and legs were stuck in that position.  If you can't tell, he loved it and being the great mom that I am, I stood over him laughing and taking pictures.

2 comments:

  1. HA HA HA!! I love the Aiden Christmas Story picture!! Hope you guys are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete