Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my amazing mother...yesterday. :) I forgot to write about my dad's birthday back in August so I suppose this is for both of them. So, happy birthday mom and dad and thank you for being such great examples to me. Our family has been through quite a bit this year and they both have been incredibly strong, in every way. I'm glad my son will grow up knowing these great people...who happen to absolutely adore him. ;) Love you mom and dad!





On a random side note: this is my newest obsession. If you haven't tried it...you should. Coconut heaven. Thank you Jon for bringing this to me from work.  I might have been a little cranky for a few days and Jon just might know that food can make me happy.  Yeah, we buy each other's love once in awhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment