Monday, August 9, 2010

Graduation

Well, my parents can officially say all of their kids have graduated from college. Karolyn got her bachelor's degree at the end of this last July. I have to say that going to her graduation brought back memories of my own. When I graduated...I didn't want to be done. There's times when I still wish I could go back. Well, I wish I could until I see Jon doing homework and then that desire leaves for awhile. :) But, looking back, it was the perfect time for me to graduate-whether I was ready or not. Anyway, here are some pictures I took of her graduation. We also took some videos but I won't put them on here because I think Karolyn would kill me. Let's just say...graduates can go crazy when the pressure of school is finally off...















No comments:

Post a Comment