Monday, March 22, 2010

Lagoon!

Lagoon! Oh how I love road trips. Lyndsee, Derek, Jon and I decided it was time to go to Lagoon, so we went. It was hard getting it planned so I believe we went in September, right before it closed. Once again, it was kind of cold. It was warm all week, except Saturday. I think I have bad luck. Either way, it was still fun and I still went on my favorite ride, Rattlesnake Rapids, and got soaked. We paid for it after because it was later in the day and we never really got dry after that. I tried to be daring and go on most of the rides but Lyndsee and Derek took the prize for guts. I don't even remember the name of the new ride they have but I refused to go on it so Lyndsee and Derek went on it and Jon stayed with me. I think me and Jon were motion sick from a ride we had gone on earlier, so at least we had an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment