Sunday, December 20, 2020

Newborn pictures

 Harrison is changing so fast so I wanted to snap a few pictures before he got too big!  And I know he's still small, but I'm watching every little change with a little sadness knowing I won't be in this newborn phase again.  It's such a tiring but special time and I want to really take it all in.  

My Christmas baby!






The kids were good sports, for the most part, but this was a picture I didn't stage.  Patrick and Sam were done but Aiden was happy to keep going. haha




Jon made this hat for Harrison so that I could have a matching hat to go with his stocking.  Such a sweet husband that's better with crafty things than I am. ;)



Having a baby around Christmas feels so special.  Every time I see a picture of baby Jesus, I look at Harrison and feel so blessed.  It just all feels so sweet and every time I hold him, I imagine that I know a portion of how Mary felt.  Holding a baby that feels so special and knows they'll do a lot of good in the world someday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment