Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Randoms

If I were more on top of this blogging thing, I would do several different posts but I'll just sum it up and say that May was full of birthdays and lots of fun family get togethers.

Birthday number 1, althought I can't remember which cousin's birthday this was...

                                      
I just love all of Aiden's expressions in these.
 A little fun at the doctor's office with me.

 Birthday number 2.  Afton's birthday!
 Birthday number 3.  Derek turns forty!
 Jon's birthday was actually the first one in May and this definitely deserves it's own post if I had more time.  But Jon turned 30 this year!  And then I turned 30 at the end of the month.  Really, I think neither of us had as hard of a time as we thought and we just feel more and more lucky all the time to have each other.  He's a good one. :)
 Preschool days coming to an end



 My boys making breakfast on Mother's Day.  It was such a sweet sight to see in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment