Saturday, December 6, 2014

It's about time to catch up

Hello.
Ready for a picture overload?
Good.

So, we celebrated this little thing called Thanksgiving.  
The boys looooved the little kid table that was just their size.
I loved seeing cousins that I haven't seen in a looong time.

And in general, it was great hanging out with so many people I love.
I wish I had gotten pictures from the night before because we got to celebrate two Thanksgivings.  One with Jon's family and then one with my family.  I also got the opportunity to play in a concert on Thanksgiving morning with a long time friend who I had just recently re-connected with.  It was great and a lot of fun to get into practicing a little bit.  

In other news: Aiden got his first haircut in November.


That little tuft on the top of his head was getting a little crazy
Patiently waiting while I cut his hair

All dressed up afterwards!  

And other random happenings at our house:
Ever since moving, the kids have had a hard time sleeping at night.  Some days we're exhausted but one sweet thing that's come out of it all is that Aiden likes to hold my hand for comfort.  I love holding his hand and hearing his sweet voice asking for mine.
 Aiden is our little monkey.  Bananas are still a favorite food.
And that cooking phase that Patrick went through, it's still here.  Believe me, this takes patience on my part.  Patience I don't have a lot of the time.  But when I step back and think about it, I love it.  I love that he is sooo eager to help...as long as he doesn't burn himself in the process.

And lastly, we are in full swing of having the Christmas spirit over here.  Aiden loves re-decorating the tree on a daily basis.  

Seriously, how cute is this little man?  

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are so cute! And I totally understand that lack of patience. Doing anything with Jed is really stressful! But they are cute and just trying to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete