Friday, September 19, 2014

Nursery and Preschool

Aiden turned 18 months on the 14th and got to go to nursery!  It's a little weird not wandering the halls for all 3 hours of church.



Remember when Patrick was that same age?  Where does time go?

Speaking of Patrick, he started preschool!  I was all for Patrick going to preschool until this school year actually hit and then I was worried that he's a little young still.  However, we decided that there are a lot of things he can benefit from by going to preschool and it's been a great decision so far.  He really loves going to school and being with the other kids.  


 I'm dreading the day that my boys stop holding my hand for good.  I love that we can walk to his preschool everyday.
We headed over a little early so we decided to take some selfies. 

I have to admit that I look forward to every Monday and Wednesday morning because 1-I know Patrick will have fun while learning some structure from someone else and 2-It's nice having some one on one time with Aiden.  I can't believe how much easier it is to get things done with only one child!  We're also trying to soak in all of this sun while we can so preschool time has turned into little nature walk time for Aiden and I.  I was a little sad to think about how grown up Patrick is getting and that we can never get back those years of being home all day together, every day, but mostly I'm just excited that my little boys are growing up.  I love it when I pick up Patrick and he excitedly tells me about all of the things he's done that morning. 

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see your cute family just yesterday! Hooray for nursery! Church with two energetic boys can be tough, I know. Haha. And how I can totally relate to all your thoughts and feelings about preschool. It's hard and wonderful.

    Can't wait to start editing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete