Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Aiden,

I have a half written post about how your dad finished college this last month and a post to write about New Years and highlights of this past year but for now, I just want to write a post about how much you are loved.  Hopefully you and Patrick will look back on these little notes, someday, and see just how much you are adored by your family.  Aiden, I don't know how else to put it.  I adore you and your sweet spirit.  You've been pretty sick these last couple of days, little man, and it breaks my heart.  You are so miserable yet you, somehow, manage to stay in good spirits and give your mom those adorable smiles that make me happier than I can express.  You have been our biggest gift this year and I don't know what we would do if you and your brother weren't apart of our lives.  I think I need you more than you need me.  You remind me of everything good in this life.  Trials have tested our family over the past couple of years but you remind me that there's so much to be thankful for.  You remind me that there's a bigger plan.  At the risk of sounding cheesy, you radiate goodness and brought with you a little piece of heaven when you were born.  I love you forever, little man.
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! Isn't it amazing how happy your kids can make you?

    ReplyDelete