Tuesday, February 12, 2013

One more month to go!

So really, I have a month and a week to go but I have this really bad habit of always telling people I'm a week ahead of what I really am.  I don't know why.  It just sounds better if I'm 9 months along instead of 8 months and 3 weeks along.  Anyway, five more weeks to go.  I can do this.  I remember after Patrick was born, I thought, "why was I in such a hurry to get him here?  Now I can't go to bed...ever."  Now I remember why.  I can't get comfortable...ever.  We have quite mixed feelings but in general, we're excited to meet this next little man who is still nameless.  Someday we'll decide I'm far enough along to start discussing names...

Please ignore the fact that half my pictures say it's 1/1/07.  I'm obviously incapable of changing the date on my camera most of the time.


Also, in my last post I forgot to add Patrick's 18 month stats.  Pregnancy brain.  So, after his doctor's appointment we found out he's still a big boy.  Surprise, surprise.  His weight is 30.5 pounds(90 percentile), height is 35.5 inches(95 percentile) and his head was in the 92 percentile-although they didn't even measure his head this time so I think they were looking at his 1 yr. measurement so that percentile could be higher.  All I ask with this next child is that his head is smaller than Patrick's was when he was born.






3 comments:

  1. You look great! Perhaps you really have just one more month to go. Levi was induced a week early! :) hehe You will be a great mother to two little boys. Some moments around here with two little boys are absolutely crazy. And to be honest it's been an adjustment, but I wouldn't have it any other way. You'll rock at this in your own way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessie. You are always too kind.And, I'm really hoping for the whole inducing early thing. It's nice I can always read your blog and see what I'll be going through soon. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Natalie! I cut weeks off when I am pregnant too. I think people ask more questions of you give them too exact of a date. Hang in there! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby!

    ReplyDelete